- 2 medium courgettes/zucchini’s spiralised into noodles
- 2 cups chopped kale
- 1 medium ripe mango, diced
- 1 medium bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 cup mange tout / snow peas thinly sliced
- ¼ cup almond slivers toasted
- 2 tbsp fresh mint, chopped
- ½ cup unsweetened sunflower or nut butter
- 1/3-1/2 water
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 inch cube freshly grated ginger
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar (ACV)
- 2 tbsp coconut aminos (alternative to soya – gluten free)
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- Sea Salt to taste
- In a large bowl combine noodles, kale, mango, pepper, peas, almonds and mint.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the sunflower/nut butter, 1/3 of water, garlic, ginger, ACV, coconut aminos, lime juice, sesame oil. Add extra water to thin if need.
- Add half of the dressing to the bowl with the veggies and toss to coat. Add additional dressing as needed or serve on the table so everyone can add more to their liking. Season with salt and serve or refrigerate.
• Add some protein to make it a full meal – cooked chicken, prawns, leftover steak slices all work fab.
Recipe from April/May Issue of Paleo Magazine